Information on the processing of personal data by GS-HYDRO sp.z o.o.
Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: GDPR), we inform you that:
I. Information on the processing of personal data by GS-HYDRO sp.z o.o.
1) The administrator of your personal data is GS-HYDRO sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Gdynia [81-185] at ul. Golebia 11.
2) your personal data will be processed in order to contact you, perform the contract or fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator, as well as to implement the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b, c or f. GDPR, and in the case of data processing on the basis of granted consent – for the purposes indicated in this consent, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR.
3) The recipient of your personal data will be third parties only to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of processing.
4) your personal data will be kept for a period not longer than it is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected, unless applicable law imposes an obligation to store them longer.
5) Providing your personal data by you may be a statutory or contractual condition or a condition for concluding a contract – depending on the category of data and the purpose of processing. The consequence of not providing personal data will be the inability to achieve the given purpose of processing, e.g. concluding a contract.
6) Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization, subject to the exceptions described in this document.
7) Your data will not be processed automatically, including in the form of profiling, subject to the exceptions described in this document.
8) You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, and in the event of consent to processing: the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting compliance with the right to process based on consent before its withdrawal.
9) Any requests or objections as to the processing of data may be reported to the Administrator by traditional mail to the following address: ul. Gołębia 11, 81-185 Gdynia, or via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
10) In the case of manifestly unjustified or excessive requests to exercise the rights of the data subject, in particular due to the constant nature of the Administrator, the Administrator may charge a reasonable fee or refuse to act in connection with the request.
11) You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Chief Personal Data Protection Inspector, and – after his appointment – to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data , in particular the provisions of the GDPR.
II. Information on Google Analytics
12) This website uses Google Analytics – a web analytics service offered by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses the so-called “Cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and enable the analysis of your use of the website. The information obtained by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website within member states of the European Union or in other countries that are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, your IP address will first be shortened by Google. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the website operator.
13) The IP address provided by your browser as part of the Google Analytics service is not compiled by Google with other data.
14) You can prevent the storage of cookies by making the appropriate settings in your browser software. However, please note that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website in full. In addition, you can prevent the collection of data obtained by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google, if you download and install a plug-in for browser, available at the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
15) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymizeIp ()”. This means that the IP addresses are further processed after being shortened so that they cannot be traced back to specific persons. If, in the case of the personal data collected about you, it is possible to relate it to a specific person, such reference is immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
16) We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and to regularly improve it. Thanks to the statistics obtained, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google is bound by the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 sec. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR.
17) Third-party provider information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
information on the protection of personal data: www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html,
data protection declaration: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
III. Information on Hotjar
18) We use Hotjar to better understand our users’ needs and to optimize this service and experience. Hotjar is a technology service that helps us better understand the experience of our users (e.g., how much time do they spend on which pages, which links they choose to click, what users like and dislike, etc.), and this allows us to build and maintain our website in accordance with user feedback.
20) Hotjar is prohibited from selling any data collected on our behalf.
21) For more information, please see the “About Hotjar” section of the Hotjar Support Site – https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/categories/115001323967-About-Hotjar.